The complex legal, economic and business environments in South America make it imperative to have a solid and reliable local partner. Southpartner, established in 2001 in São Paulo and with Regional Offices in Rio de Janeiro and Atlanta, has the necessary expertise and resources to successfully set up and manage your new business venture in South America. Over the last decade, we have supported, represented and partnered with numerous foreign companies in South America in the sectors in which we operate.
Southpartner shall be the natural local partner for foreign companies wanting to successfully set up and manage new business ventures in South America.
- Established in 2001 and headquartered in São Paulo, with regional offices in Rio de Janeiro and Atlanta
- Proven track record as local partner for foreign companies wanting to successfully set up and manage new ventures in South America
- Senior multi-lingual team of European and Latin American nationals, each with operational experience and expertise within its respective sector
- In-house lawyers to facilitate any start-up process in a one stop shop concept
- Expertise within the ICT, Automotive, General Industry, Government & Security, Construction and Energy sectors