The discoveries made in the Pre-salt raised Brazil to a new oil reserve and production level, involving huge investments of foreign and Brazilian companies. In 2017, the expectation is to have a daily production of above one million barrels in the Pre-salt. In order to reach that level, changes in technology and in logistics are needed, and the know-how of foreign companies will be required.
Over the last decade, and in partnership with Brasca, we have helped several players acting in the Oil & Gas sector to enter the Brazilian market. Southpartner/Brasca can help your company in a variety of ways to successfully enter this strategically important market, including:
- Certification (CRCC) to become a Petrobras vendor
- Participation in Petrobras tenders
- Comparing and evaluating different entry strategies
- Formal company establishment (all legal aspects)
- Opening the “right doors” in the maritime/offshore/onshore sectors
- Sales & Account Management
- Commercial representation
- Finding a local partner
- Identifying acquisition targets
- Company valuations for M & A
By working with Southpartner and Brasca, your company will be able to minimize the investments needed whilst shortening the time necessary to successfully pass the hurdles involved in starting up operations in Brazil.