The Brazilian industrial sector accounts for around some 27% of the country's GDP. It is the 2nd most diversified industrial base in the world being surpassed only by China; Brazil produces practically all kinds of goods. Since year 2000 production volumes of machines and equipment has grown by nearly 60%.
The General Industry Business Practice is one of the business practices of Southpartner. We can help your company in a variety of ways to successfully enter this strategically important market, including:
- Comparing and evaluating different entry strategies
- Formal company establishment (all legal aspects)
- Finding a local partner
- Opening the "right doors" within the key players on the market
- Sales & Account Management
- Identifying acquisition targets
- Company valuations for M&A
- Green/brown-field start-ups
- Developing distribution channels
- Imports and exports orientation
By working with Southpartner, your company will be able to minimize the investments needed whilst shortening the time necessary to successfully pass the hurdles involved in starting up operations in South America.