The Brazilian Defense and Security sector is becoming key to assure the growth and modernization of Brazil. The big events held in Brazil, the need for protection of the 15.719 km of Brazilian borders and the desire of Brazil of showing the world its progress in terms of security, are the main drivers for the big investments in Defense and Security.
Over the last decade, we have helped numerous players acting in the Defense and Security sectors to enter the Brazilian market, through projects with Defense and Security associations, through trade councils or chambers of commerce, and directly with the companies in several countries.
Southpartner can help your company in a variety of ways to successfully enter this strategically important market, including:
- Identification and participation in public tenders
- Comparing and evaluating different entry strategies
- Formal company establishment (all legal aspects)
- Opening the “right doors”
- Commercial representation
- Finding a local partner or distributor
- Identifying acquisition targets
- Company valuations for M & A
By working with Southpartner, your company will be able to minimize the investments needed whilst shortening the time necessary to successfully pass the hurdles involved in starting up operations in Brazil.