The Brazilian ICT sector is the world's 4th largest and represented some USD 233 billion in 2012, or 7% of the country's GDP, with a growth rate of about 10% year-on-year.
The ICT Business Practice is our biggest practice and over the last decade, we have helped numerous telecom and IT companies enter the South American market. As an example, Southpartner has set up and successfully launched the satellite solutions provider Arycom on the Brazilian market.
With its origin in the IT & Telecom sectors and with staff having in-depth operational experience and a wide contact network in the South American telecom and IT industry, Southpartner can help your company in a variety of ways to successfully enter this strategically important market, including:
- Comparing and evaluating different entry strategies
- Formal company establishment (all legal aspects)
- Opening the “right doors” within the key players on the market
- Commercial Representation
- Finding a local partner
- Sales & Account Management
- Channel Management
- Identifying acquisition targets
- Company valuations for M & A
- Anatel Certifications and other regulatory approvals
- Imports and exports orientation
By working with Southpartner, your company will be able to minimize the investments needed whilst shortening the time necessary to successfully pass the hurdles involved in starting up operations in South America.